The following is a list of typical things a private investigator would be doing on a general week:
- Finding a current or past address for someone.
- Finding a date of birth.
- The locating of death records.
- The location of marriage records.
- The task of going through someone’s dustbin rubbish for information on what they use an eat, drink, and general lifestyle.
- Determine the current value of a property.
- Tracking a wife/husband and finding evidence of a secret affair or lover.
- Research family history.
- Obtaining drug record history.
- The location of past videos or News reports.